Today we’ll talk numbers. By that I mean figures, dollars, pounds — the currency, not the thing you and I both dread looking at every time we step into the doctor’s office. I wanted to give you some insight about how on God’s green and blue earth I’m living in…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.