Negotiation between people can be a difficult thing. After working with Nadine Beaulieu through a 3-day choreographic workshop in a 13th-century building in Rouen, I found myself coming out of the workshop frustrated and agitated with my peers. One of the main focuses of this workshop was working with the…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.