Hola Amigos! I am currently in Alicante, and will devote this blog to the days in which I spent in Barcelona. Our time in Barcelona was jammed packed with tours, visits to organizations, and walking, from morning to night. While there was not a lot of rest or “personal” time,…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.