Today, May 5, 2017, is my last day of dance classes with the USF Dance in Paris Semester Program. This semester has flown by, and I have taken in every single moment of it. Though today will be my last time walking into Micadanse studios as an undergrad student, I…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica