We have arrived safely to Beijing and have spent our first few days having an amazing introduction to China. We spent the first two days exploring the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace and even the famous Great Wall of China. Our evenings have been spent retreating into the cool air…
- Peace, views, and paradise near the border of Switzerland
- Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery, Florence Italy
- Six Hours Behind
- The Final Days….
- The Coolest Rocks Around
- Time to Pack and Say Goodbye China
- Free time in the city
- Traveling in Italy: Easier than ever before
- Time flys when you’re having the time of your life!
- History, Public Health, and London