We have arrived safely to Beijing and have spent our first few days having an amazing introduction to China. We spent the first two days exploring the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace and even the famous Great Wall of China. Our evenings have been spent retreating into the cool air…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica