(Unfortunately, the photos that I took with my DSLR are too big of files that exceeded the limit size per photo.) I decided to go adventure off into the capital of Italy, the landmarks that preside here are of much value and history and I could say that I never…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica