It’s been five days since I’ve returned from the USF Dance in Paris Program, and I’ve continually put off writing this last blog post. Finishing my personal series of updates not only means finding a way to summarize my experiences in coherent sentences and paragraphs, but it also means the…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica