It’s been five days since I’ve returned from the USF Dance in Paris Program, and I’ve continually put off writing this last blog post. Finishing my personal series of updates not only means finding a way to summarize my experiences in coherent sentences and paragraphs, but it also means the…
- Peace, views, and paradise near the border of Switzerland
- Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery, Florence Italy
- Six Hours Behind
- The Final Days….
- The Coolest Rocks Around
- Time to Pack and Say Goodbye China
- Free time in the city
- Traveling in Italy: Easier than ever before
- Time flys when you’re having the time of your life!
- History, Public Health, and London