It’s been five days since I’ve returned from the USF Dance in Paris Program, and I’ve continually put off writing this last blog post. Finishing my personal series of updates not only means finding a way to summarize my experiences in coherent sentences and paragraphs, but it also means the…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.