I am glad to have been able to take study abroad with these 17 individuals. We each have different personalities and interest that we brought with us on this trip. This has allowed me to be able to understand how people from different backgrounds and cultures can still have fun…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica