I am glad to have been able to take study abroad with these 17 individuals. We each have different personalities and interest that we brought with us on this trip. This has allowed me to be able to understand how people from different backgrounds and cultures can still have fun…
- Peace, views, and paradise near the border of Switzerland
- Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery, Florence Italy
- Six Hours Behind
- The Final Days….
- The Coolest Rocks Around
- Time to Pack and Say Goodbye China
- Free time in the city
- Traveling in Italy: Easier than ever before
- Time flys when you’re having the time of your life!
- History, Public Health, and London