Hi all! My name is Cheyenne, and I’m a fourth-year French student at USF Tampa. I’m about to depart for my Study Abroad Program: Language and Culture in Bordeaux! I am beyond excited for this trip. I’ve dreamed of studying in France since my freshman year, and these 3…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.