Hi all! My name is Cheyenne, and I’m a fourth-year French student at USF Tampa. I’m about to depart for my Study Abroad Program: Language and Culture in Bordeaux! I am beyond excited for this trip. I’ve dreamed of studying in France since my freshman year, and these 3…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica