Hi all! My name is Cheyenne, and I’m a fourth-year French student at USF Tampa. I’m about to depart for my Study Abroad Program: Language and Culture in Bordeaux! I am beyond excited for this trip. I’ve dreamed of studying in France since my freshman year, and these 3…
- Peace, views, and paradise near the border of Switzerland
- Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery, Florence Italy
- Six Hours Behind
- The Final Days….
- The Coolest Rocks Around
- Time to Pack and Say Goodbye China
- Free time in the city
- Traveling in Italy: Easier than ever before
- Time flys when you’re having the time of your life!
- History, Public Health, and London