I had the most awesome experience! I just don’t know where to begin! We traveled to Taian to Mount Tai Shan. Mt. Tai Shan is considered one the the five Great Mountains of China. It has an elevation of over 5,000 feet and is a Daoist worship and holy site.…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica