I miss France everyday. It’s been two weeks since I left. I was dying to get home after the program ended. I missed my mom and my boyfriend. I also missed my connecting flight to Miami due to my first flight being delayed, so I got stuck in Manchester… again. I’m…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica