On Thursday, my group presented on Migrations to London- specifically Southhall and Brixton. These areas are predominantly Indian and Afro-Caribbean communities, respectively. Since Great Britain used to be a massive colonial empire, we have learned about the history in these colonized areas from the British perspective. So we took this…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica