There are many reasons why I’m glad to be home and why I appreciate this country with all of its quirks. I missed my family, joking with friends, eating home cooked food that was prepared to my order, and sleeping in my bed. The things I’ll miss from the U.K.…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica