Hola blogging world, My name is Katya and I am a sophomore at USF. I have always loved traveling and learning about other cultures. I believe that immersing in other places surroundings is one of the best ways to understanding and accepting cultural differences. I’ve wanted to study abroad…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica