Peloton Located only a few minutes from the Seine, this cute little cafe has an incredibly friendly atmosphere. The staff are all bilingual, and happy to have a chat in English. Their coffee is the traditional french style, ranging from an espresso to a café crème, and their banana bread…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.