There is a jaw-droppingly large number of museums in Paris. Even after being here for a month I haven’t made my way to anywhere near all of them, and in the largest ones like the Louvre and Musee D’Orsay I feel as though I’ve barely touched the surface. I am…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.