A brief history: I originally thought Carnaval always had Catholic ties, but I recently learned it was a pagan tradition at first. Carnaval originated as a means of finishing winter preserves towards the end of the season, before the food would spoil. People had huge feasts and celebrated what would…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.