With studying abroad comes a realization of how different the world really is. But, what I’ve learned over the course of my study abroad experience so far is this difference isn’t bad or good. It allows you to embrace the differences each country holds, and find the beauty in it.…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.