I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Berlin for five days. This trip truly was a breath of fresh air and just when I needed it most. Berlin and Paris are completely different cities in so many ways, and I loved experiencing a new culture. To me Berlin felt…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.