Last Friday after organic chemistry, a friend of mine and I took a train from Florence to Milan, switched trains, and took a different train from Milan to Varenna. Our journey demonstrates the UN sustainable development goal of industry, innovation, and infrastructure because the train system is so extensive and commonly…
- Peace, views, and paradise near the border of Switzerland
- Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery, Florence Italy
- Six Hours Behind
- The Final Days….
- The Coolest Rocks Around
- Time to Pack and Say Goodbye China
- Free time in the city
- Traveling in Italy: Easier than ever before
- Time flys when you’re having the time of your life!
- History, Public Health, and London