This post will conclude my Japan travel abroad experience… and I couldn’t think of a better way to begin in than with SAMURAI! We had the pleasure of learning about bushido and the ancient art of the samurai at this unique experiential event. The three people on…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica