This post will conclude my Japan travel abroad experience… and I couldn’t think of a better way to begin in than with SAMURAI! We had the pleasure of learning about bushido and the ancient art of the samurai at this unique experiential event. The three people on…
- Peace, views, and paradise near the border of Switzerland
- Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery, Florence Italy
- Six Hours Behind
- The Final Days….
- The Coolest Rocks Around
- Time to Pack and Say Goodbye China
- Free time in the city
- Traveling in Italy: Easier than ever before
- Time flys when you’re having the time of your life!
- History, Public Health, and London