The study abroad program I participated in was the “Studying and Teaching Abroad in San Jose, Costa Rica” which counted towards the World Literature class I’m required to take as an English Education major. Part of the two-week plan included teaching in a private English immersion school and at a…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica