Many graduate students, and especially doctoral students have families back at home. For me, being a single parent and full time student, I don’t get much time to do things solo. So, I took advantage of this study trip to England to leave a bit ahead of my group and…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica