Saying goodbye to France was a bitter sweet moment. I enjoyed every moment of this adventure. It was enlighten and full of different activities every day. It was by far the most incredible thing I have ever done in my life. This trip has allowed me to learn more about…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica