Well, it’s been about 10 weeks and I have been working hard in work and focusing on school. I keep remembering the small instances of opening the door of my dormitory or going down Kings Cross on my way to class. I have realized the diverse atmosphere that London was…
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica