The past four weeks in London have been life-changing and I truly made memories that I will cherish always. My time here is coming to an end and although I am sad to leave, I am very grateful for this opportunity to study abroad and the chance to learn more…
- Peace, views, and paradise near the border of Switzerland
- Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery, Florence Italy
- Six Hours Behind
- The Final Days….
- The Coolest Rocks Around
- Time to Pack and Say Goodbye China
- Free time in the city
- Traveling in Italy: Easier than ever before
- Time flys when you’re having the time of your life!
- History, Public Health, and London