Time to get back to reality. I’m back from my trip and I’m so grateful to see my family again! I was welcomed home with a feast! My mom cooked all day to provide a welcome back and I am so thankful. Looking back much of what I remember from Italy seems like a dream. Was I really there? Did I really live in Italy for 6 weeks. I’m fascinated by my time there and my experience. I don’t think I could’ve found a better match for roommates. I’m thankful for the many things I got to see and the many places I got to go. I hope to remember this experience for the rest of my life and carry these lessons throughout my career.
- Parks Around Paris
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things