Time to get back to reality. I’m back from my trip and I’m so grateful to see my family again! I was welcomed home with a feast! My mom cooked all day to provide a welcome back and I am so thankful. Looking back much of what I remember from Italy seems like a dream. Was I really there? Did I really live in Italy for 6 weeks. I’m fascinated by my time there and my experience. I don’t think I could’ve found a better match for roommates. I’m thankful for the many things I got to see and the many places I got to go. I hope to remember this experience for the rest of my life and carry these lessons throughout my career.
- Wild Week One
- Its Been A Long Time Coming, But I’m Finally Here! PARIS!
- Out of My Comfort Zone And Into Paris!
- Away I Go!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica