This weekend was fun! My friend, Sarah’s host family invited me over on Girls’ Day in an act of kind reciprocity. We had a lovely meal and an enjoyable time. I also had dinner at a lovely restaurant with my host parents. Also, I went to see the Takarazuka Revue…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.