The study abroad program I participated in was the “Studying and Teaching Abroad in San Jose, Costa Rica” which counted towards the World Literature class I’m required to take as an English Education major. Part of the two-week plan included teaching in a private English immersion school and at a…
- Las Ramblas, I’ll meet you, we’ll dance around La Sagrada Familia
- Food Culture in Italy
- Italian Perspective on Mental Health Illness and Treatment
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Fierce Florentines
- What They Don’t Tell You About Public Transportation.
- Week 8: Japanese Doll’s Day, Food and More
- Día de la Mujer
- Week 7: A Week of a couple ‘Firsts’
- My Visit to London and Other Things
- How My Host Mom Is Changing MY LIFE.