My name is Zoe Wallace. I just completed my second semester of Chinese and now I’m off to practice what I learned. This will be a once in a lifetime experience and I can’t wait to share my experiences with you. I am currently a sophomore studying Political Science with a minor in Chinese at USF. It was only with the help of my friends, family and scholarships was this adventure a possibility. I thank the Ellworth G Simmons family for helping this dream come true. Their $1000 scholarship bought the ticket I hold in my hands now. My adventure is about to begin and I can’t wait.
- Peace, views, and paradise near the border of Switzerland
- Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery, Florence Italy
- Six Hours Behind
- The Final Days….
- The Coolest Rocks Around
- Time to Pack and Say Goodbye China
- Free time in the city
- Traveling in Italy: Easier than ever before
- Time flys when you’re having the time of your life!
- History, Public Health, and London