My name is Zoe Wallace. I just completed my second semester of Chinese and now I’m off to practice what I learned. This will be a once in a lifetime experience and I can’t wait to share my experiences with you. I am currently a sophomore studying Political Science with a minor in Chinese at USF. It was only with the help of my friends, family and scholarships was this adventure a possibility. I thank the Ellworth G Simmons family for helping this dream come true. Their $1000 scholarship bought the ticket I hold in my hands now. My adventure is about to begin and I can’t wait.
- Having Fun and Not Going Broke in South Korea
- Picnic in Paris: A How to Guide
- art art palace art (and other Paris hacks)
- Week 12: Nara Trio Trip
- One Month Left in This Beautiful City
- Getting Comfortable With The Uncomfortable.
- Spring Break Part 3 (:
- Italian Adventures
- Japan Spring Break Part 2
- March 8, 2018