My name is Zoe Wallace. I just completed my second semester of Chinese and now I’m off to practice what I learned. This will be a once in a lifetime experience and I can’t wait to share my experiences with you. I am currently a sophomore studying Political Science with a minor in Chinese at USF. It was only with the help of my friends, family and scholarships was this adventure a possibility. I thank the Ellworth G Simmons family for helping this dream come true. Their $1000 scholarship bought the ticket I hold in my hands now. My adventure is about to begin and I can’t wait.
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica
- My Costa Rican Summer Homestay Experience
- Essentials For Traveling In Costa Rica
- Preparing For Takeoff
- Reflection on My Experience!