This week I did a couple things for the first time. Being in Japan, I had to do these traditional Japanese things, and I was glad I got to do them with my host family. I went to Japanese Karaoke! Don’t mind the unprofessional singing it was really fun. Then I tried conveyor belt sushi, where I ate way too much. Fantastic! And I finally tried “natto” that most foreigners don’t like, but I had to try it to see if I did.
- Having Fun and Not Going Broke in South Korea
- Picnic in Paris: A How to Guide
- art art palace art (and other Paris hacks)
- Week 12: Nara Trio Trip
- One Month Left in This Beautiful City
- Getting Comfortable With The Uncomfortable.
- Spring Break Part 3 (:
- Italian Adventures
- Japan Spring Break Part 2
- March 8, 2018