This weekend was fun! My friend, Sarah’s host family invited me over on Girls’ Day in an act of kind reciprocity. We had a lovely meal and an enjoyable time. I also had dinner at a lovely restaurant with my host parents. Also, I went to see the Takarazuka Revue show, which is a huge dramatic, musical in Japan.
- Having Fun and Not Going Broke in South Korea
- Picnic in Paris: A How to Guide
- art art palace art (and other Paris hacks)
- Week 12: Nara Trio Trip
- One Month Left in This Beautiful City
- Getting Comfortable With The Uncomfortable.
- Spring Break Part 3 (:
- Italian Adventures
- Japan Spring Break Part 2
- March 8, 2018