I’ve been home now a couple of weeks. The bags are unpacked, the laundry done, the gifts given and the memories stored forever! My adventure in China was an amazing and wonderful experience. This incredible experience has refined my Chinese speaking, reading and writing skills. I was able to experience the sites, sounds, architecture, food and culture first hand. It is so different to see it, feel it and taste the culture, not just Google it! China was beyond my imagination in beauty and history. I made amazing and wonderful friends. Friends that quickly became forever family. It is also great to be home. I missed my family, friends and home cooked meals. Studying abroad is a wonderful experience and I encourage you to consider the experience at some point during your college experience. The memories created are priceless. I will always remember you China. Thank You!
- Thriving in the Land of Prayers and Snakes – Things I Wish I Had Known Going Into India
- Back To Tampa…
- A Reflection on my Seoul Experience
- India ISM 2017 – Academic Learning
- India ISM 2017: Reflection on India
- Things I Noticed While Teaching In Costa Rica
- My Costa Rican Summer Homestay Experience
- Essentials For Traveling In Costa Rica
- Preparing For Takeoff
- Reflection on My Experience!